Monday, July 29, 2013

i've been shopping...


I think every teacher gets excited about school supples :) I've been doing some shopping here and there and this is what I've picked up last week. Those lamps? I'm very excited about those! I found them at Ikea and decided I needed two :) They also had grey and maybe white but I liked the orange and green. They're metal and were $10 bucks a piece. I bought some cute metal buckets at Walmart - great for putting pens or markers in. Target has Dr. Seuss pencils and erasers in their dollar section - I'm going to save these for his birthday in March. I bought some puzzles for those rainy days; on clearance at Walgreens. Walmart surprised me with the center games I found - one is bubblegum math and the other is sandwich pieces that deal with blends. I wrapped up my shopping with an apple-shaped name badge (dollar section at Target - it's the first place I go every time!) and a mustache pencil box from Walmart. I'm going to have several different themes this year, mustache being one of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment