Monday, January 13, 2014

pinterest ideas

Pinterest has become my source of inspiration. Instead of googling an idea, I now first go to Pinterest! It's such a great concept and you can find so many amazing ideas! So, I wanted to share my school boards...in case you're needing some inspiration. I try to avoid having a huge number of boards so right now, I have three: "super cute school stuff," "classroom to do," and "super cute christmas stuff." The first is a board with really cute ideas but not necessarily things I'll use in my own classroom. The second is pins of things I want to incorporate in my room and the third is full of activities to fill December and even January. It's really more wintery ideas than just Christmas. Happy pinning!    Follow Amber French's board super cute school stuff :) on Pinterest. Follow Amber French's board classroom to do on Pinterest. Follow Amber French's board super cute christmas school stuff on Pinterest.     photo blogsignature3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment