Saturday, August 1, 2015

TPT sale!

I don't know about you, but I go back to school Monday. Kids come the following week so it gives us a week to prepare for a new year. I'm excited about it! This summer has been good and I know this school year will be good. If you haven't heard, Teachers Pay Teachers is having their Back to School sale August 3-4! I already have my cart ready :)

From top to bottom:
Back to School Social Stories Bundle 1 - there are six different bundles, with three stories in each. They cover EVERYTHING you would need to talk about with your kiddos! This bundle has stories about playground safety, walking in the hallways and cafeteria monitors.

BAT Book for Kinders - this is full of early finisher activities! I don't know if I'll use it right away but it has lots of good activities! Maybe a good enrichment idea as well.

Sight Word Fluency Readers - fluency readers to practice those sight words!

First Day of Kindergarten - lesson plans and routines for the first day

Good Morning Kindergarten Morning Work - morning work is that time when kiddos can work independently and get themselves together for the day. I want my morning work to be meaningful and I think this will help me do that. Plus it's a growing bundle so now is the time to buy!

Interactive Alphabet Books - I think I'll use these in small group and possibly intervention. A good resource for those kiddos that need extra practice.

Read Trace Glue and Draw - this is another growing bundle! It's good sight word and fluency practice.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment