Saturday, August 21, 2021

Lucky Ducks


How was your week? Full day kindergarten starts for me on Monday so I'm using this weekend to think through what Monday will look like (I don't know about you but I normally only think through one day at a time in the beginning of the year!). One thing I'm adding to my classroom this year are lucky ducks! I've used them before but not like this! I saw something on Instagram (check out miss2ndgrade to see her ideas!) In the past I've used them as a "mystery student" but this year I'll be combining the academic side (instead of "pick me" sticks) with behavior (instead of a "mystery student") and am so excited! For example, I may pick a lucky duck as we line up and go into the hallway to watch. I may pick a lucky duck to answer a question as well. To go with our lucky ducks, I may a positive note that I'll send home when a student is chosen! I haven't decided if I'll fill out a note every time but think this will be a fun addition to our room! You can find my note as a freebie in my TPT store! 


Talk to you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment