Wednesday, July 8, 2015

chair pocket success…almost

I'm not finished with this project but it's well under way. I'm halfway through and need to get more fabric but I'm super excited with how my chair pockets are turning out! I had posted an easy idea with pillowcases but I then realized how expensive that would be :) So I took a deep breath and decided to sew a set of chair pockets. I was nervous - the tutorials I looked at seemed complicated but I found the above tutorial and thought, with a name like that, I would give it a try. After making one, it really is pretty easy! I can just picture how these will look in my classroom and they're going to be really cute :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment